Old September 26th 04, 10:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Greg Hennessy Greg Hennessy is offline

Default Moorgate - Closed to WAGN for 1 year

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 17:41:48 +0100, "Solar Penguin"
wrote:

I think he's questioning how you walk from Moorgate to Old Street via
Finsbury Circus.

Either:
a) You were walking to Liverpool St. not Old St.
b) You were going via Finsbury Square, not Circus
or
c) You were going the scenic route!

Arrghh my mistake, Finsbury Square, not circus.

greg

--
Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate
the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles.