Old September 26th 04, 06:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Moorgate - Closed to WAGN for 1 year

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004, John Rowland wrote:

"Greg Hennessy" wrote in message

the corners of Finsbury Circus.

?

I assume he means the corners of the junctions of the circus with the
roads radiating from it.

tom

--
VENN DIAGRAM THAT LOOK LIKE TWO BIG CIRCLES EQUAL BAD PUBLIC POLICY.

Old September 26th 04, 11:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 17:41:48 +0100, "Solar Penguin"
wrote:

I think he's questioning how you walk from Moorgate to Old Street via
Finsbury Circus.

Either:
a) You were walking to Liverpool St. not Old St.
b) You were going via Finsbury Square, not Circus
or
c) You were going the scenic route!

Arrghh my mistake, Finsbury Square, not circus.

greg

--
Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate
the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles.
Old September 26th 04, 11:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 18:02:37 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote:

?

I assume he means the corners of the junctions of the circus with the
roads radiating from it.

:-)

Turn the corner of just about any side street off of Moorgate on a windy
day will do.

greg