Old July 31st 03, 02:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Hang on, you act like an ignorant ****; saying that disabled people
"have a lot to answer for" - and you call *me* the arsehole?!?!?

You really are an odious ****.

--
Dave

Dave, I did not say "disabled people" have a lot to answer for. What I said was
that those lobbying on their behalf had a lot to answer for.

I have nothing whatsoever against the disabled or any other "minority". It is
those that go O.T.T. in allegedly campaigning on their behalf that I object to.

Since you mean nothing whatsoever to me, your terms of abuse against me are
just laughable.

Marc.