Old July 31st 03, 11:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Kindess never hurt anyone.

Ah bless. Was diddums upset?

--
Dave

Okay, in language that Dave will clearly understand: arsehole.

Marc.

Old July 31st 03, 12:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mait001 writes
Okay, in language that Dave will clearly understand: arsehole.

Hang on, you act like an ignorant ****; saying that disabled people
"have a lot to answer for" - and you call *me* the arsehole?!?!?

You really are an odious ****.

--
Dave
Old July 31st 03, 02:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Hang on, you act like an ignorant ****; saying that disabled people
"have a lot to answer for" - and you call *me* the arsehole?!?!?

You really are an odious ****.

--
Dave

Dave, I did not say "disabled people" have a lot to answer for. What I said was
that those lobbying on their behalf had a lot to answer for.

I have nothing whatsoever against the disabled or any other "minority". It is
those that go O.T.T. in allegedly campaigning on their behalf that I object to.

Since you mean nothing whatsoever to me, your terms of abuse against me are
just laughable.

Marc.
Old July 31st 03, 03:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mait001 writes
Dave, I did not say "disabled people" have a lot to answer for. What I said was
that those lobbying on their behalf had a lot to answer for.

Wriggle, wriggle.

I have nothing whatsoever against the disabled or any other "minority". It is
those that go O.T.T. in allegedly campaigning on their behalf that I object to.

Jolly good.

I dislike people who go about mouthing off on a subject about which they
clearly know nothing - and then claim that they're being crucified when
it's gently pointed out to them that some research might be in order.
YMMV.

Since you mean nothing whatsoever to me, your terms of abuse against me are
just laughable.

As are your ill-informed opinions.

HAND.

--
Dave
Old July 31st 03, 04:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Dave, I did not say "disabled people" have a lot to answer for. What I said
was
that those lobbying on their behalf had a lot to answer for.

Wriggle, wriggle.

Not at all: YOU have made the mistake here, not me. You accuse me of making a
derogatory comment about disabled people, which I did not, I point out your
error and you write "Wriggle, wriggle"

Sorry if my precise use of English baffles you.

I have nothing whatsoever against the disabled or any other "minority". It

is
those that go O.T.T. in allegedly campaigning on their behalf that I object

to.

Jolly good.

Heavens, something we appear to agree on! (Or were you being sarcastic....)

I dislike people who go about mouthing off on a subject about which they
clearly know nothing - and then claim that they're being crucified when
it's gently pointed out to them that some research might be in order.

"gently" - now who is "wriggling"?

YMMV.

You no doubt know what that means: you have the advantage over me.

Since you mean nothing whatsoever to me, your terms of abuse against me are
just laughable.

As are your ill-informed opinions.

Gosh, another point of mutual agreement!

HAND.

Again, Dave, you must know what that means but, I confess, I don't.

Marc.

Old July 31st 03, 04:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mait001 writes

Sorry if my precise use of English baffles you.

Yeah whatever. You don't half spout a lot of ********.

I dislike people who go about mouthing off on a subject about which they
clearly know nothing - and then claim that they're being crucified when
it's gently pointed out to them that some research might be in order.

"gently" - now who is "wriggling"?

My initial response to you was "They are not. Perhaps you ought to
research some facts before posting in future."

Believe me that is *very* gentle in comparison to what I could have said
at that time.

YMMV.

You no doubt know what that means: you have the advantage over me.

At this point I recommend some research. It's in fairly common usage on
Usenet.

--
Dave
Old July 31st 03, 05:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mait001 writes
It's in fairly common usage on Usenet.

No doubt that comment is also "in fairly common usage" in the gutter
with which you appear to have more than a passng acquaintance.

There's nothing rude about either YMMV or HAND. But then spouting on
regarding stuff that you don't know about is a bit of a theme with you.

You may want to find a newbie guide to Usenet - that'll help you.

Sorry that civilised language and politeness causes you so much
difficulty.

They don't. It's only idiots that cause me difficulty.

If you find rude words upset you, then I respectfully suggest that
Usenet is not the place for you. Or you can cry to your Mummy about the
nasty man with the potty mouth. I don't care either way.

--
Dave
Old July 31st 03, 11:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

There's nothing rude about either YMMV or HAND.

I did not say there was (since I obviously don't know what those acronyms mean)
but I was quite clearly referring to your vulgar terminology for spherical
objects.

But then spouting on
regarding stuff that you don't know about is a bit of a theme with you.

If you say so.

You may want to find a newbie guide to Usenet - that'll help you.

No doubt you can provide me with another excellent (but dud) link.

If you find rude words upset you,

It must be a real chore to make a written contribution without resorting to
vulgar language. I am more interested in why you do it actually. Is it because
your vocabulary is so limited that you cannot find more subtle ways of
expressing yourself?

Or you can cry to your Mummy about the
nasty man with the potty mouth.

Whom the cap fits....

I don't care either way.

Really? I certainly seem to have upset you in some way, which would rather
suggest the contrary.

Marc.
Old July 31st 03, 11:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mait001 writes
You may want to find a newbie guide to Usenet - that'll help you.

No doubt you can provide me with another excellent (but dud) link.

No, I think you can do your own research. There's a first time for
everything.

I certainly seem to have upset you in some way, which would rather
suggest the contrary.

Not really. You're quite amusing in your childishness.

Don't hurry back now.

--
Dave
Old August 1st 03, 09:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Thus spake K

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:51:20 +0100, Dave
wrote:

Mait001 writes
You may want to find a newbie guide to Usenet - that'll help you.

No doubt you can provide me with another excellent (but dud) link.

No, I think you can do your own research. There's a first time for
everything.

I just did a google search for HAND and it returned "about 49,800,000
results. Which one do you suggest we look at to find out what you
were referring to?

Or maybe you could just tell us what you meant?

HAND = Have A Nice Day

YMMV = Your Milage (~=experience) May Vary

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.