Old October 4th 04, 02:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default RM Conversion Dates Website

Somewhere recently I found a website giving up to date details of which
routes remained RM operated and the dates (or expected dates) for the
remaining conversions.

Try as I might, I can't seem to find the same website now. Can anyone
help?!

I've already looked at (without success) the following:

LOTS at http://www.lots.org.uk/

the London Bus Page at http://www.londonbuspage.com/

and

http://www.londonbusroutes.net/changes.htm

the last was the most helpful but didn't quite have the information in
the format I'd previously seen it in. Google hasn't much helped either
so can someone out there in utl-land?

Thanks in advance!
--
Ian Jelf, MITG, Birmingham, UK
Registered "Blue Badge" Tourist Guide for