Old July 31st 03, 03:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Cal Nihoni Cal Nihoni is offline

Default Hammersmith Flyover closes tommorow

Steve Naïve wrote:
"Oliver Keating" wrote in
:

Hi guys,

Just in case anyone missed it, remember the Hammersmith Flyover
closes tommorow (1st August), until I think about 18th August.

Remember:

- do not go to hammersmith

what *time* does it close? I live in Hammersmith, and think I might have to
go for one last jolly over the flyover at midnight tonight, since it will be
my last chance to actually use my car until it reopens (due to being
gridlocked in).

I think the reopening date is 22nd from the signs round here.