Old July 31st 03, 04:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Dave, I did not say "disabled people" have a lot to answer for. What I said
was
that those lobbying on their behalf had a lot to answer for.

Wriggle, wriggle.

Not at all: YOU have made the mistake here, not me. You accuse me of making a
derogatory comment about disabled people, which I did not, I point out your
error and you write "Wriggle, wriggle"

Sorry if my precise use of English baffles you.

I have nothing whatsoever against the disabled or any other "minority". It

is
those that go O.T.T. in allegedly campaigning on their behalf that I object

to.

Jolly good.

Heavens, something we appear to agree on! (Or were you being sarcastic....)

I dislike people who go about mouthing off on a subject about which they
clearly know nothing - and then claim that they're being crucified when
it's gently pointed out to them that some research might be in order.

"gently" - now who is "wriggling"?

YMMV.

You no doubt know what that means: you have the advantage over me.

Since you mean nothing whatsoever to me, your terms of abuse against me are
just laughable.

As are your ill-informed opinions.

Gosh, another point of mutual agreement!

HAND.

Again, Dave, you must know what that means but, I confess, I don't.

Marc.