Old July 31st 03, 04:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Dave is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes

Sorry if my precise use of English baffles you.

Yeah whatever. You don't half spout a lot of ********.

I dislike people who go about mouthing off on a subject about which they
clearly know nothing - and then claim that they're being crucified when
it's gently pointed out to them that some research might be in order.

"gently" - now who is "wriggling"?

My initial response to you was "They are not. Perhaps you ought to
research some facts before posting in future."

Believe me that is *very* gentle in comparison to what I could have said
at that time.

YMMV.

You no doubt know what that means: you have the advantage over me.

At this point I recommend some research. It's in fairly common usage on
Usenet.

--
Dave