Old July 31st 03, 05:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Dave is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes
It's in fairly common usage on Usenet.

No doubt that comment is also "in fairly common usage" in the gutter
with which you appear to have more than a passng acquaintance.

There's nothing rude about either YMMV or HAND. But then spouting on
regarding stuff that you don't know about is a bit of a theme with you.

You may want to find a newbie guide to Usenet - that'll help you.

Sorry that civilised language and politeness causes you so much
difficulty.

They don't. It's only idiots that cause me difficulty.

If you find rude words upset you, then I respectfully suggest that
Usenet is not the place for you. Or you can cry to your Mummy about the
nasty man with the potty mouth. I don't care either way.

--
Dave