Old October 13th 04, 05:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Piccadilly Pilot Piccadilly Pilot is offline

Default A Moorgate to London Bridge Tunnel (Old chestnut)

Sir Benjamin Nunn wrote:

Hmmm.... I thought the W&C tunnels were big enough to take regular
stock... Thought I had vague memories of NSE trains running on the
line before the management went over to LUL, but could well be wrong.

They use similar stock to that in use on the Central. When delivered it was
in NSE livery, as was the previous 1941 stock IIRC.