Old July 31st 03, 11:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

There's nothing rude about either YMMV or HAND.

I did not say there was (since I obviously don't know what those acronyms mean)
but I was quite clearly referring to your vulgar terminology for spherical
objects.

But then spouting on
regarding stuff that you don't know about is a bit of a theme with you.

If you say so.

You may want to find a newbie guide to Usenet - that'll help you.

No doubt you can provide me with another excellent (but dud) link.

If you find rude words upset you,

It must be a real chore to make a written contribution without resorting to
vulgar language. I am more interested in why you do it actually. Is it because
your vocabulary is so limited that you cannot find more subtle ways of
expressing yourself?

Or you can cry to your Mummy about the
nasty man with the potty mouth.

Whom the cap fits....

I don't care either way.

Really? I certainly seem to have upset you in some way, which would rather
suggest the contrary.

Marc.