Old October 15th 04, 07:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Dumb traffic lights

David Splett wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 15 Oct 2004:

For example, I recently drove from Lewes to Eastbourne on a Saturday
morning, and was shocked at the congestion on the A27 at what I had expected
to be a relatively non-busy time. Ditto a recent journey from King's Lynn to
Cambridge on the A10 on a Sunday evening.

Oh well - Sundays! Driving to Alexandra Palace on a Sunday afternoon
was a very different ballgame, and took a bit longer, than that same
journey on a Wednesday evening.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/