Old November 14th 04, 05:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Roding Valley

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:01:59 +0000, Chris Read wrote:

Passing through Roding Valley station today, I noted the apparent lack of a
booking office. Did I miss it, or is the solitary machine the only way of
buying a ticket? If Roding Valley is without a booking office, is it the
only such station on LU? Is the station unstaffed - there are no gates?

Chris

Kenny O doesn't have A LUL office, not sure if the natioanl rail office
sell tickets either. 2 Ticket machines and oyster pedestals on the
platform.