Old November 14th 04, 05:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Roding Valley

Passing through Roding Valley station today, I noted the apparent lack of a
booking office. Did I miss it, or is the solitary machine the only way of
buying a ticket? If Roding Valley is without a booking office, is it the
only such station on LU? Is the station unstaffed - there are no gates?

Chris

Old November 14th 04, 05:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:01:59 +0000, Chris Read wrote:

Passing through Roding Valley station today, I noted the apparent lack of a
booking office. Did I miss it, or is the solitary machine the only way of
buying a ticket? If Roding Valley is without a booking office, is it the
only such station on LU? Is the station unstaffed - there are no gates?

Chris

Kenny O doesn't have A LUL office, not sure if the natioanl rail office
sell tickets either. 2 Ticket machines and oyster pedestals on the
platform.
Old November 15th 04, 12:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Paul Weaver wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 14 Nov 2004:

Kenny O doesn't have A LUL office, not sure if the natioanl rail office
sell tickets either.

They do. Or they did last time I used it regularly which was,
admittedly, some years ago, but I can't see why that would change.

At West Brompton it's the other way round - there's no dedicated ticket
office for the National Rail lines, but you can buy tickets at the LU
office.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/