Old November 22nd 04, 07:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Lawrence Myers Lawrence Myers is offline

Default Weekend engineering work

I see from LU site that this weekend (27/28Nov), there is no Jubilee line
service north of Finchley Rd. The usual weekend work also means no Met Line
between Harrow and Aldgate. Although Jubilee replacement busses are
serving all stations Stanmore - Finch Rd, I see the Met Line busses are only
running Harrow- Willesden Green . Since this latter station is closed, are
all Met line passengers expected to change to another bus there to travel to
Finch Rd, from where they will have to take Jubilee train.

--
Lawrence Myers