Old December 3rd 04, 03:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Another Oyster question

Graham J wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 3 Dec 2004:

You know how if you have pre-Pay on your Oyster, you are allowed to pass
it to a friend to use?

No, if you have an Oyster that *only* has Pre-Pay you are allowed to pass it
to others. Not quite the same thing.

What if you have an Oyster with pre-pay on it and also a bus pass, as I
do? Can I lend it to someone to go on the Tube with, as then the
pre-pay kicks in? Not that I particularly plan to, just interested.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/