Old December 5th 04, 09:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mmlabbd Mmlabbd is offline

Default Harrow on the Hill to White City - 2 different fares???

Hi Guys,

Okay, can someone explain this to me?

If I travel from Harrow On The Hill to White City via Chiltern Railways
to Marylebone, Bakerloo to Oxford Circus, Central to White City I get
charged - £1.80

However if I travel from Harrow on the Hill to White City via
Metropolitan Line to Finchley Road, Jubilee to Bond Street, Central to
White City I get charged - £3.40!!

Now this is great an' all but I don't understand why? I'm travelling
through from Zone 5 - 1 and out to 2 both times??
Hope someone can help...