Old December 6th 04, 07:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Vauxhall Cross

The new bus station and road layout was in operation today with buses
completely ignoring pedestrain phasing of the lights. I was nearly
flattened by a bus as I crossed from Vauxhall tube to the corner by
the MI6 building despite the pedestrian lights being green.
Loads of people with yellow jackets around. First two, presumeabley
from the contractors, couldn't give a damn. The two guys from London
buses couldn't give a **** either.
Nice to know that Tfl don't give a **** for the safety of pedestrians
from bus drivers acting illegally.

Kevin