Old December 8th 04, 06:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Christmas and New Year Travel (long)

Barry Salter wrote:
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 09:21:12 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:

If you mean the .pdf file at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/seasonal/x...vices-2003.pdf , that
certainly is in the New Johnston fonts, specifically New Johnston
Book for the body text and New Johnston Medium for the headings, in
accordance with TfL publishing standards.

No, I mean this year's leaflet,

Doh! I Googled for it and didn't spot that it was last year's leaflet,
still on TfL's website!

which is at

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/seasonaltr...velleaflet.pdf

Yes, you're right, it's not displaying New Johnston. I've used
Identifont to identify it, and it looks like Adobe Sans, which is
apparently the font substituted by Acrobat software when it can't locate
the original font. Maybe the original leaflet was in New Johnston, but
the conversion to a PDF file was done in a way that lost that font and
caused the default to Adobe Sans.

The corresponding HTMLified version being at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/seasonaltr...astravel.shtml

Those are web pages, which never use New Johnston except in graphics.

--
Richard J.