Old December 8th 04, 08:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
M Patrick M Patrick is offline

Default Direct phone numbers to WAGN stations

"Dave Liney" wrote in message
.. .

Damn annoying it is to. I've left two things on a GN train, both coats,
one worth the expense and inconvenience of getting to Cambridge and the
other not. Be more helpful if they had the lost property office for GN
trains at a station on both branches, say Hitchin. (Yes I do realise I
should have been more careful and that I should be glad they don't just
destroy it.)

I really liked that briefcase. Plus it had my winter scarf and important
notes. But I'll be damned if I'm going to go all the way to Cambridge to
collect it. The Lost Property office is only open Mondays 9-5 so train costs
and a half day off work wouldn't be worth it. I wonder if they'll send it to
Moorgate. If it's found. I called today and the Lost Property bloke couldnt
get in contact with Hertford North. Oh well.