Old December 14th 04, 10:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Chris is offline

Default OT Bing Bong

"Darren" ] wrote in message
elyob wrote:

I remember b3ta.com did an interview with the lady who does the voices.
There's a link to her website at the end.

http://www.b3ta.com/people/emmaclarke/

Oh yes her.....Nothing against the woman personally, but every time I hear
those announcements it reminds me of my local Today's Best Mix Crap Radio
station that she does the voice overs for.

I'm glad we don't have any of them in the center of London :-)

I do remember they(/she?) were asking people why they liked Hereward FM in a
jingle.... the same people said the same reasons why they liked Leicester
Sound too