Old December 14th 04, 05:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bing Bong

Hi

Are there any websites that have train / railway announcements as audio
files?

Jordy

--
a href="http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=1"Get
Firefox!/a

Old December 14th 04, 07:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Jordy" wrote in message
Hi

Are there any websites that have train / railway announcements as audio
files?

Jordy

I remember b3ta.com did an interview with the lady who does the voices.
There's a link to her website at the end.

http://www.b3ta.com/people/emmaclarke/

Old December 14th 04, 08:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

elyob wrote:

I remember b3ta.com did an interview with the lady who does the voices.
There's a link to her website at the end.

http://www.b3ta.com/people/emmaclarke/

Oh yes her.....Nothing against the woman personally, but every time I
hear those announcements it reminds me of my local Today's Best Mix Crap
Radio station that she does the voice overs for.

--
Darren

Sudbury Branch Line website: http://www.sudbury-branchline.co.uk
http://photos.darrenjohnson.co.uk
Old December 14th 04, 10:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default OT Bing Bong

"Darren" ] wrote in message
elyob wrote:

I remember b3ta.com did an interview with the lady who does the voices.
There's a link to her website at the end.

http://www.b3ta.com/people/emmaclarke/

Oh yes her.....Nothing against the woman personally, but every time I hear
those announcements it reminds me of my local Today's Best Mix Crap Radio
station that she does the voice overs for.

I'm glad we don't have any of them in the center of London :-)

I do remember they(/she?) were asking people why they liked Hereward FM in a
jingle.... the same people said the same reasons why they liked Leicester
Sound too

Old December 15th 04, 10:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"elyob" wrote in message
.uk...

I remember b3ta.com did an interview with the lady who does the voices.
There's a link to her website at the end.

http://www.b3ta.com/people/emmaclarke/

She's not that un-cute, either:

http://www.talkbackthames.tv/page.asp?partid=99

Ian

Old December 15th 04, 12:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Chris wrote:
I'm glad we don't have any of them in the center of London :-)

You Will, just wait until Capital Radio and GWR Group merge next year

I do remember they(/she?) were asking people why they liked Hereward FM in a
jingle.... the same people said the same reasons why they liked Leicester
Sound too

.....and almost every other commercial radio station outside London,
complete with their three track play list

Old December 15th 04, 12:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Darren wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 15 Dec 2004:

....and almost every other commercial radio station outside London,
complete with their three track play list

Three track? Even the London stations are only playing one thing at the
moment, which is "Feed the world!"
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/

Old December 17th 04, 05:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london

I suggest you post this on www.subchat.com - one (or more) of the
regular posters on that site has some audio files IINM.