Old January 24th 05, 11:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Reg Mouatt Reg Mouatt is offline

Default Did I hear correctly?

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:41:19 +0000 (UTC), Reg Mouatt
wrote:

I am so sorry if this is true but did I hear James O'Brien on LBC
Radio this morning say that a bus driver was murdered very recently at
Hampton Wick and a man has been charged for the offence?

Reg

To answer my own question; sadly this is indeed true. It has been
reported on a later news bulletin and I am sure there will be more
details to follow. As a one time bus driver, my deepest sympathy goes
out to his family and friends and workmates. At an awful time like
this my good wishes go to each and everyone working on the job and for
you all to stay safe and well.

Reg