Old August 11th 03, 04:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default Wanna be cool? Take the tube!

"Richard J." wrote in message ...
Cast_Iron wrote:
HDF is the best. wrote:
(Nick Cooper)
Clearly that doesn't include the people I work with, most
of whom have
remarked that the deep Tube lines at least are noticably
cooler
compared to the wave of heat that hits you when you exit.
--

like the opinion of half a dozen nhs pen-pushers matters,
you fat ****.

Is thee anything in the previous post to justify such a response?

It's a private feud between them, apparently, that's reached here from
rec.arts.drwho

Basically, the guy turned up on that group about a year ago,
pretending to be me, for no readily apparently reason. He
subsequently claimed that I "double-crossed" him over some video
copying, but he's never provided any convincing evidence that I'd ever
had any contact with him. He's since taken to stalking me to other
newsgroups, making similar comments as above. All rather sad, really.