Old August 11th 03, 10:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

Default Wanna be cool? Take the tube!

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:03:17 +0100, "505"
wrote:

Although the new trains on the Reading line from Waterloo are like a fridge.
Lovely!

Unfortunately the old sliding door trains on my line have been
replaced by even olde slam dorr trains! At least it means I can sit
in First class with my standard class ticket :-)