Old February 13th 05, 06:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default 02-28-2005 at Moorgate

Robin May wrote the following in:

Dave Newt wrote the following in:

Robin May wrote:
Dave Newt wrote the following
in:
To be honest, I suspect the dropping of ST&M was mainly to raise
the profile of the Business School who just spunked 25 mil up
Norman Foster on a new building.

Someone kill that man, he is responsible for the atrocity that
is the central spiral staircase in the LSE library.

Oh, I quite liked it, but then I was shown around it a few days
before it, and that was more for the purposes of "look at our new
cool thing" rather than actually trying to get any books.

It looks very nice...

This photo might clear things up. As you can see, it looks nice but the
steps are very strangely designed, they're very long and not very tall.
http://images.fotopic.net/y5i839.jpg

--
message by Robin May.
Drinking Special Brew will get you drunk in much the same way that

http://robinmay.fotopic.net