Old February 24th 05, 09:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Barking-Greenford?

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message

Also, frequency is the central point of John's criticism -
more trains should stop at these stations, then the fast
journey to London wouldn't be crippled by aeons-long waits!
I don't know much about the Chiltern services, but i should
imagine there are enough trains that you could get
4 or even 6 tph at these stations.

Really don't think there is any demand - 12tph total to
the Sudbury area would probably be a gross oversupply.

It isn't about supplying the Sudbury area, it's about interchange!

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped