Old February 26th 05, 12:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Most liveries on a single TOC

In article ,
(Bonzo) wrote:

I reckon One must be hard to beat. They have:

317/1 - bluey-purple (and are there still any LTS-liveried ones?)
317/6 - Cream/Red/Brown/Blue and One new livery
317/7 - Stansted Express (with most, but not all, units having the
composite coach painted up for a financial services company); One new
livery
315 - fGE; Intalink; Crimestoppers/BTP; family railcard; dirty grey
undercoat
321 - fGE
Anglia loco-hauled: Anglia; inter-city; Virgin
360 - Different fGE livery to other units!
170 - Anglia; One
150 - Anglia

And I bet I've missed some.

I think the old WAGN had as many, if not more. Off the top of my head:

NSE (365s, a few 313s and 317s at one time)
NSE varied with green strip (LTS 317301-6 - now on Thameslink Bedpan)
Plain off white (with and without WAGN logos)
"Graffiti" (family railcard)
Intalink
317/6 Cream/Red/Brown/Blue
Stansted Express