Old February 21st 05, 12:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Most liveries on a single TOC

I reckon One must be hard to beat. They have:

317/1 - bluey-purple (and are there still any LTS-liveried ones?)
317/6 - Cream/Red/Brown/Blue and One new livery
317/7 - Stansted Express (with most, but not all, units having the
composite coach painted up for a financial services company); One new
livery
315 - fGE; Intalink; Crimestoppers/BTP; family railcard; dirty grey
undercoat
321 - fGE
Anglia loco-hauled: Anglia; inter-city; Virgin
360 - Different fGE livery to other units!
170 - Anglia; One
150 - Anglia

And I bet I've missed some.

Old February 21st 05, 02:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

317/1 - bluey-purple (and are there still any LTS-liveried ones?)

Haven't seen them lately but might be on Thameslink and I think there is an
Intalink one too. Also there are two different colour doors on the
blue/purple ones I believe.

317/6 - Cream/Red/Brown/Blue and One new livery

And the One livery comes in two versions. They seem to have got bored with
the 'West Anglia' branding on them (don't know if there are any other
differences apart from that).

315 - fGE; Intalink; Crimestoppers/BTP; family railcard; dirty grey
undercoat

They come in the old WAGN blue/purple too. I think they are peeling off the
'wagn' transfers now. One of the 'rail crime' ones still has some left over
transfers from the Family Travelcard livery.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a 315 in 'one' livery at Liverpool Street but I
may have imagined it. Would be from the GE fleet if it is.

And I bet I've missed some.

Hard not to, there are so many.

Old February 21st 05, 04:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Graham Johnson" wrote in message
317/1 - bluey-purple (and are there still any LTS-liveried ones?)

Haven't seen them lately but might be on Thameslink and I think there is

an
Intalink one too. Also there are two different colour doors on the
blue/purple ones I believe.

Most of 317 301 to 306 are in LTS. The purple ones, 307 to 316 have no
'wagn' branding on them (presumably the One ones have also been debranded?).

317/6 - Cream/Red/Brown/Blue and One new livery

And the One livery comes in two versions. They seem to have got bored

with
the 'West Anglia' branding on them (don't know if there are any other
differences apart from that).

One seem to have dropped the Anglia, West Anglia, Great Eastern and Stansted
Express sub-branding completely. Not surprising, since the websites (apart
from Stansted Express) have now been combined also.

Old February 21st 05, 06:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Some of the dirty grey/crimestoppes/railcard ones are 313s.

I was thinking about this only last night on my journey up to Cambridge!

Old February 21st 05, 06:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Dr. Sunil wrote:
Some of the dirty grey/crimestoppes/railcard ones are 313s.

315s have them as well

Anti Trespass: 315844/858
Travelcard: 315845
Intalink: 315857
Undercoat: 315845-315856

--
Darren

Old February 26th 05, 01:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , (Jack
Taylor) wrote:

Most of 317 301 to 306 are in LTS. The purple ones, 307 to 316 have no
'wagn' branding on them (presumably the One ones have also been
debranded?).

Not that I've noticed at Cambridge.

--
Colin Rosenstiel