Old March 2nd 05, 03:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default What hapend to the visitor passes

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 23:47:54 +0000, Michael Hoffman
wrote:

Jason wrote:
...or sensible enough to convert regular BAA airport &parking spending
into WorldPoints (www.baa.com/worldpoints) for half price HEx
vouchers.

Whenever I try to use my WorldPoints card the shops never take it!

Agreed, some shops do have processing problems, but faxing any
receipts to WorldPoints will seem them credited swiftly.

I thought they might have discontinued the scheme.

No, no - it is more certainly still running. I used my card last month
several times..

--
Cheers,

Jason.