Old March 4th 05, 11:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
The Absent Minded Professor The Absent Minded Professor is offline

Default Runaway Trams along Brixton Hill in the 20th Century

Can posters to uk.transport.london help with my efforts in trying to find
out some more information about an incident involving a runaway tram on
Brixton Hill somewhere between 1900 and 1933. The reason for it, is that a
tram driver who managed to stop the tram was my great-grandfather, and a
newspaper cutting about the said incident which was once in the family's
possession has long been lost.

Thanks