Old March 5th 05, 08:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
The Absent Minded Professor The Absent Minded Professor is offline

Default Runaway Trams along Brixton Hill in the 20th Century

"Mark Brader" wrote in message
Can posters to uk.transport.london help with my efforts in trying to

find
out some more information about an incident involving a runaway tram on
Brixton Hill somewhere between 1900 and 1933. ... a newspaper cutting
about the said incident which was once in the family's possession has
long been lost.

If you know which newspaper, you might try contacting their offices.
--
Mark Brader "You have a truly warped mind.
Toronto I admire that in a person."

Mark

That sadly isnt possible. I cant remember the name of the newspaper, and
was just posting to uk.transport.london on the off chance someone might be
able to point me in the direction of a website or other source, which would
detail some of the incidents that occured on London's trams.

Thanks any way