Old March 8th 05, 09:08 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.local.london.info,uk.transport.london
James James is offline

Default Easier - Stanstead or Luton to London

Roland Perry wrote:
In message .com,

at
08:30:55 on Tue, 8 Mar 2005, James remarked:
It's not that bad - it's mostly indoors to the tube if you go

through
King's Cross Suburban station.

Except you are banned from doing that. Signs say you can only enter

the
station that way if you are a GN or GNER customer. (Although they

don't
say "a GN or GNER customer *today*").

Except I've never been challenged... anyway, how else am I meant to get
to the GNER booking office, nudge, nudge, wink, wink?