Old March 12th 05, 02:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] chobbs@socal.rr.com is offline

Default A2 Airbus cancelled?

Martin Rich wrote:

For the last few years they were white and had 'National Express
Airport' written on the side. I think they changed around 2001/2002
so probably very soon after your visit.

That might have had some effect.

Pity, I liked the service....especially for a first-time visitor, as
you could see where you were going and would get a idea of
"the lay of the land", as it were.

Right now, I don't think there is any direct bus service between
Heathrow and Central London (with the exception of Night Bus N9.

Next trip, I guess I'll try the Piccadilly line (but doesn't that run
mostly underground?)