Old March 12th 05, 06:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default A2 Airbus cancelled?

In message .com,
writes

Pity, I liked the service....especially for a first-time visitor, as
you could see where you were going and would get a idea of
"the lay of the land", as it were.

Right now, I don't think there is any direct bus service between
Heathrow and Central London (with the exception of Night Bus N9.

Next trip, I guess I'll try the Piccadilly line (but doesn't that run
mostly underground?)

Once it gets away from the Airport (at Hounslow West) it's all
overground until Barons Court.