Old March 14th 05, 02:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Larry Lard Larry Lard is offline

Default Tube line to Hayes?

woodman wrote:
I overheard someone the other evening talking about a planned new

tube
extension running from one of the Ruislip stations in a loop down to
Hayes.
Sorry if I've missed any earlier discussion on this (my server has
dropped its Usenet facility which means I'm reaching this group by an
unfamiliar route). Does anyone have more info about this?

Can't see anything like this at http://www.alwaystouchout.com OR at
John Rowland's site so as far as I'm concerned that means it doesn't
exist Not thinking of the proposed tram stuff around that neck of
the woods, are you?

--
Larry Lard
Replies to group please