Old March 15th 05, 02:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Tube line to Hayes?

"Larry Lard" wrote in message
oups.com...
woodman wrote:

I overheard someone the other evening talking
about a planned new tube extension running from
one of the Ruislip stations in a loop down to Hayes.

Who is "someone"? Where did you hear this?

Can't see anything like this at http://www.alwaystouchout.com
OR at John Rowland's site so as far as I'm concerned that
means it doesn't exist

Actually, about 5 years ago Hillingdon Council were talking about extending
the Piccadilly Line from Uxbridge (sic) to Heathrow. AFAIK it never made it
into any published documents. I don't know what route was considered, but
running via Hayes couldn't make the scheme any more implausible than it
already was.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped