Old August 15th 03, 12:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Malthouse Matthew Malthouse is offline

Default ELL Extension

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:06:22 +0000 (UTC) marcb wrote:
} What are the scheduled openings for the North & South Extentions?
}
} I think the north extension could be running in 2008. it should have
} been running by 2005. Having just come back from holiday in the

I was living in the area and concequently was "consulted" around '94 at
which time the open was projected for 2002.

} Netherlands,, i'm once again reminded of what a senseless waste of time,
} money and space our shambles of a transport 'policy' is.

Matthew
--
Il est important d'être un homme ou une femme en colère; le jour où nous
quitte la colère, ou le désir, c'est cuit. - Barbara

http://www.calmeilles.co.uk/