Old March 24th 05, 03:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
EorJames EorJames is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Well yes,
But the camera i uses special batterys and the film costs alot.
really at the end of the day i make a couple of quid but for me its
really to do the exploring of the tube.
So in away i make next to nothing but want to provide a service to
people who have never seen a certain station or who have never seen the
underground and can share in my hobbie.
And yes i will be putting some examples of my work on the site shortly.
And if you look down on the first page it states that, i have no
connectiong with the LU or any connecting company.
Well i will change the name do you have any suggestions?
Cheers
James