Old April 1st 05, 11:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Oyster Prepay on Thameslink

I suspected as much. So what happens in the (very unlikely) event that a
gripper asks to see my ticket during the 30 seconds between City

Thameslink
and Farringdon? Do they carry Oyster readers? I think it's daft that I
should have to break my journey at Blackfriars or City Thameslink,

although
there is probably enough time to leap off the train at London Bridge, use
the platform validator, and then get back on - but this would carry the

risk
of losing one's seat.

It's only 30 seconds - I wouldn't bother with losing your seat.

--
Everything above is the personal opinion of the author, and nothing to do
with where he works and all that lovely disclaimery stuff.