Old April 6th 05, 08:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] tony_dk@hotmail.com is offline

Default steam on the met 1996

Hi
On 26.05.96 I visited steam on the met and travelled on 3 trains, One
was from Rickmansworth to Amersham which had Diesel loco 20227
attatched, I then travelled from Amersham to Watford which had Sarah
Siddons attatched and then from Watford to Wembley park on a train that
had 20227 attatched, My question is, Does anybody here know which steam
locos were hauling the above trains?????
Thanksa for ANY help that you can give Tony.