Old April 9th 05, 01:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
congokid congokid is offline

Default Bridge Bash on 10 route??

In message , Paul Corfield
writes

A bus was being towed back to its garage and got caught underneath the
bridge as the tow truck driver wrongly estimated the height of the
(raised up) double deck bus. There was a suggestion that the vehicle was
a First LFDD on its way back to Westbourne Park garage. The 10 runs from
Westbourne Park. As I say - a complete guess on my part.

Another guess is that it might have hit an overhanging tree branch that
was lower than usual. I've seen roadside notices along some bus routes
warning drivers of low branches.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google