Old April 10th 05, 06:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Why can't Oyster show my Jan 2005 transactions?

In article ,
Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
The issue is the one that you mention first, that there "isn't much
point" in keeping it.

If I were writting the DPA thingamy that describes what the data
was stored for, "the detection and prevention of fraud" would be
on the list; that might need data stored for more that 8 weeks.

But I have a bee in my bonnet about the oft forgotten third A in
security.

--
Mike Bristow - really a very good driver