Old April 23rd 05, 11:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default TfL status depends on election

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005, TKD wrote:

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message ...

Ah, I see. Sorry for the rant... I was a bit concerned as the
Conservatives opposed the GLA Act, so it wouldn't have surprised me if
they wanted to abolish it.

Rest assured the Tories would only abolish the GLA for a really good
reason, such as pure spite.

I don't think Ken would be too happy if he got abolished by a Tory prime
minister again. I can just see the Labour-restores, Tories-abolish cycle
repeating ad infinitum into the future, like some sort of very slow game
of whack-a-mole.

LOL! What an image that creates...

--
Dave Arquati