Old August 19th 03, 05:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Fares From January 2004

Apparently all fares are going up by 25% on the Tube.
And the 70p bus fare is going up to £1. I guess the £1 fare is going up
to?
Anyway 25%???? Just a tiny bit over the rate of inflation then?
Anyway I think considering LU fares are a rip off already. 25% rise is
just taking the ****.
But then thankfully I won't be living in London by next year. So Im not
all that bothered.
I do feel sorry for commuters who to be honest do pay over the odds for
a **** service.
The thing is. LU provide a service like they do. Then charge these
fares. And then can't understand why people are queuing up to bash them.
--
CJG