Old April 27th 05, 03:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

Default Activating Oyster Cards at Railway Stations

On 27 Apr 2005 05:49:50 -0700, "M J Forbes"
wrote:

As Surbiton is an SWT station, I'm pretty certain that you can't use
any Oyster card on their suburban services as yet,

of course you can! I use mine on SWT every day. It was even issued
by SWT with their discount for poor service last year. (and the free
tickets)

Its just prepay ones you can't use on most suburban trains.

I keep seeing signs at Waterloo saying that Oysters aren't valid ....

Then you haven't read the signs correctly... :-)