Old May 1st 05, 12:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Temple & Cannon St weekend opening

In article ,
lid (asdf) wrote:

Terrific! That will help avoid fraudulent travel, then.

"machines situated on station concourses ": the last time I visited
Temple Station, the machine was on at the station entrance near the
ticket office, not on the platforms, which is what, I suspect, you
thought they meant.

I think he assumed the stations would be unstaffed and the ticket
gates left open...

Or as lightly staffed as most stations with unstaffed ticket offices are.

--
Colin Rosenstiel