Old May 3rd 05, 02:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dee Dee is offline

Default No cap applied to Oyster prepay with incomplete journeys?

Bill Woods wrote:
I have got an Oyster pre-pay card.

I requested a statement which shows two incomplete single journeys on
the same day along with several other journeys that day. The total
cost I have been charged for the day is £6.30.

I thought Oyster was price-capped after February to no charge more
than a travelcard. I reckon incompletes shouldn't have made a
difference.

All my journeys that day were completely off-peak (ie after 09:30
am).

Same thing happened to me got charged £7 because one of my stops was at
a DLR station and there was no sensor to touch out on in sight and then
got a lift to another station