Old May 3rd 05, 01:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Where to get a Way Out Tube Map quickly

On Tue, 03 May 2005 12:01:00 +0100, Michael Hoffman
wrote:

Can anyone tell me somewhere where I can order a Way Out Tube Map? I
want to give it to someone who is moving to London soon as part of a
birthday present. I tried calling Stanfords at 020 7836 1321, but they
don't seem to sell to individuals anymore by phone. I can't find it on
their web site either. Amazon.co.uk seems to sell it, but they require
1-2 weeks for delivery.

I'd love to go down to Stanfords myself and buy it but I won't have time
before the day. Any other suggestions?

http://www.bookshop.blackwell.co.uk/

would appear to be able to get it out to you in 3-9 days.

The only other thought is the National Map Centre near St James Park -
the map didn't register on their search engine though. Give them a ring?

http://www.mapsnmc.co.uk/
--
Paul C