Old May 3rd 05, 01:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Where to get a Way Out Tube Map quickly

Paul Corfield wrote:

http://www.bookshop.blackwell.co.uk/

would appear to be able to get it out to you in 3-9 days.

The only other thought is the National Map Centre near St James Park -
the map didn't register on their search engine though. Give them a ring?

http://www.mapsnmc.co.uk/

Thanks for this, Paul. It looks like Blackwell's, like Amazon, does not
keep any in stock, and I haven't left enough time for nine days to work.
I have e-mailed the author of the map directly to see if he can help,
but other than that looks like I will just have to present an IOU to my
friend. I'm getting her a paperback mini A-Z too. Hopefully these will
keep her from being totally clueless in London.

Thanks again.
--
Michael Hoffman